Jump to content

Unable to sleep or restart at Monterey in AMD Ryzen 1700X hackintosh booted by OpenCore 0.7.8


Recommended Posts

I found that if booted by OpenCore 0.7.8 my Ryzen 1700X hackintosh was unable to sleep or restart at Monterey 12.3 beta.
It can be shutdown normally. No such an issue at 10.13.6/10.14.6/10.15.7/11.6.4 either.
If booted by Clover 5144 it can restart or shutdown normally at Monterey 12.3 beta5, but unable to wakeup from sleep.
I just like to know whether's any fix or solution for this issue ?
Or it's the bug of Monterey beta ?
My config.plist of OC 0.7.8 is attached here.

config.plist.zip

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Solved by myself:
1. OpenCore 0.8.0 release & updated to 12.4 beta2
2. SMBIOS changed to iMac 19,2
3. NVRAM/Add/7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82
(1)run-efi-updater/String/No
(2)wake-failure/Data/0000000000

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 7.53.44 PM.png

 

config.plist.zip

Edited by jsl2000
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2022 at 7:59 PM, jsl2000 said:

Solved by myself:
1. OpenCore 0.8.0 release & updated to 12.4 beta2
2. SMBIOS changed to iMac 19,2
3. NVRAM/Add/7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82
(1)run-efi-updater/String/No
(2)wake-failure/Data/0000000000

 

 

 

In order to update and reboot/sleep/wakeup properly at 12.4 RC I need modify my config.plist as the following:
 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.41.34 PM.png

config.plist.zip

Edited by jsl2000
  • +1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2022 at 12:45 PM, jsl2000 said:
In order to update and reboot/sleep/wakeup properly at 12.4 RC I need modify my config.plist as the following:
 

 

 

 

 

 

For Monterey 12.5 beta I had to modify again.

SMBIOS changed to MacPro7,1 got better stability for power management.

Need longer time to follow up and confirm this issue was fixed.

 

 

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 2.33.22 PM.png

 

config.plist.zip

Edited by jsl2000
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 11:49 AM, jsl2000 said:

For Monterey 12.5 beta I had to modify again.

SMBIOS changed to MacPro7,1 got better stability for power management.

Need longer time to follow up and confirm this issue was fixed.

 

 

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 2.33.22 PM.png

 

config.plist.zip 6.29 kB · 0 downloads

[Edited on 2022-05-30]
It seems stable now by this config.plist.
 
  • +1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.