Adobe Premiere Pro 15.4.1 AMD fix

tomnic

• Moderators

Warp Stabilizer works, Rolling Shutter works, Morph Cut works, Pugetbench works... patching only the needed original libraries/plugins to make Premiere think that it works on a genuine Intel CPU... no libfakeintel, no environmental variables involved.

Just replace AEFilterMorphCut into:

/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2021/Adobe Premiere Pro 2021.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterMorphCut.bundle/Contents/MacOS

AEFilterStabilizer in:

/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2021/Adobe Premiere Pro 2021.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterStabilizer.bundle/Contents/MacOS

AEFilterRollingShutter in:

/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2021/Adobe Premiere Pro 2021.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterRollingShutter.bundle/Contents/MacOS

AEFilterMorphCut.zip AEFilterStabilizer.zip AEFilterRollingShutter.zip

• Thanks 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I've been trying off and on to get these patches running for a few months and no luck. After I patch "/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2022/Adobe Premiere Pro 2022.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterMorphCut.bundle/Contents/MacOS" and try to apply effect in Premiere it does not add or apply the effect.

• Supervisor
5 hours ago, boomstick said:

Hi, I've been trying off and on to get these patches running for a few months and no luck. After I patch "/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2022/Adobe Premiere Pro 2022.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterMorphCut.bundle/Contents/MacOS" and try to apply effect in Premiere it does not add or apply the effect.

Maybe this could help to solve your problem

image.png.a693ed89518c409bcae8318b2edbcffb.png

this is with latest Premiere Pro 22.6

Edited by fabiosun

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supervisor
1 hour ago, boomstick said:

Thanks so much! I gave it a go this evening and no success, but I will keep trying. Likely user error on my part.

You have only to install correctly AMDFriend script, then patching will be a one click solution for all apps you need