[WIP] Photoshop, After Effects CC 2021, Premiere Pro CC 2021 15.4 AMD hackintosh fix

tomnic

On 12/1/2021 at 7:41 PM, fabiosun said:

@Raven90z

если вы читали выше, мы успешно исправили это 

Для премьерпро :

262849497_Screenshot2021-12-01at6_34_17PM.png.8a6b985b6ec5ecc2f62f9f806ba63c03.png

использовать это:

https://mega.nz/file/HgMkURhY#LCP7_lWl6_03WwDqTQBQFTENACrDGu_Db2w7IcxuYNM

не забудьте сделать резервную копию оригинальных и нерабочих

а затем, если у вас включен SIP

повторно подпишите их и приложение, если у вас произошел сбой с ошибкой Codesign

если хочешь попробовать начни с премьеры

затем переходим к After Effects и PS 2021

это в Premiere pro или в After Effects?

в After Effects мы исправили это

в Premiere Pro... какие эффекты вы для этого используете?

Hello! please tell me how I can fix the stabilization effect on Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 v 14.9 ? 

These files don't work on my adobe version

Edited by artmdnet

Hey Boys!

I grabbed the files. Thank you so much for the kind offer of patching them. This is for the latest versions 

Here is the Premiere Pro Ver 22.1.2

https://easyupload.io/2wpz15

Files: 

/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterMorphCut.bundle

/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterStabilizer.bundle

/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterRollingShutter.bundle

Here is the After Effects 22.1.2

https://easyupload.io/v4ysjk

Files:

libiomp5.dylib 

libmkl_avx512.1.dylib

libmkl_core.1.dylib

Thank You

• +1 1

On 1/11/2022 at 6:29 AM, nikoel said:

Hey Boys!

I grabbed the files. Thank you so much for the kind offer of patching them. This is for the latest versions 

Here is the Premiere Pro Ver 22.1.2

https://easyupload.io/2wpz15

Files: 

/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterMorphCut.bundle

/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterStabilizer.bundle

/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterRollingShutter.bundle

Here is the After Effects 22.1.2

https://easyupload.io/v4ysjk

Files:

libiomp5.dylib 

libmkl_avx512.1.dylib

libmkl_core.1.dylib

Thank You

After Effects 22.1.2 ?? Last is 22.1.1, and it Pr work for me but not Ae 22.1.1 😞

Hi guys,

Thanks for your work here.

I've installed the files for After Effects 22.1.1 with Big Sur, worked well, but since I've uploaded to Monterey it seems not to work anymore.

WarpStabilizer doesn't seems to work ( make crash AE and stop Puget Benchmark at this step )

Do you have any idea of the issue ?

Thanks

• Supervisor
23 minutes ago, Darkpulse said:

Hi guys,

Thanks for your work here.

I've installed the files for After Effects 22.1.1 with Big Sur, worked well, but since I've uploaded to Monterey it seems not to work anymore.

WarpStabilizer doesn't seems to work ( make crash AE and stop Puget Benchmark at this step )

Do you have any idea of the issue ?

Thanks

Try to resign the app or bundle if you are sure you haven’t update after effects 

And if you can post the crash log to be sure😀

Wow, that's a fast reply ! 🙂

I've re-sign the app but since macOS always ask me to authorize After Effects process like aeselflink. Even I select " always ", the pop-up bring back a few times.

There is no real crash, After Effects does not start the analysing sequence for Warp Stabilizer. When I clic to cancel, the app frozen.

About the log, there are empty...

Capture d’écran 2022-01-15 à 20.36.22.png

• Supervisor

Try this

with after effects closed

go to the executable path of stabilizer bundle

right click on it and open it

then close all window and reopen after effects and re test the warp stabilizer

it is not a patch problem

it seems a user permissions problems

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fabiosun said:

Try this

with after effects closed

go to the executable path of stabilizer bundle

right click on it and open it

then close all window and reopen after effects and re test the warp stabilizer

it is not a patch problem

it seem a user permissions problems

Ok sorry for the noob question but where I can find the WarpStabilizer bundle ? when I do a research into the AE application content I can't find it 😬

EDIT : Nevermind, it was indeed a permission issue as you suggest. I've fully uninstalled and re-installed Adobe Creative Cloud and AE, and it works well now. Looks like the Monterey upgrade have altered some files.

Thanks for your help 

Edited by Darkpulse
Resolved
  • +1 2

• Supervisor
10 hours ago, Raven90z said:

I have a new issue, I have patched discord app for AMDTOSH with this assets, and since your patched is break 😞

you do not have to mix method of patching

Look for proper thread in this site if you like

On 1/15/2022 at 1:10 PM, Raven90z said:

After Effects 22.1.2 ?? Last is 22.1.1, and it Pr work for me but not Ae 22.1.1

1) libiomp5.dylib
2) libmkl_core.1.dylib 
3) libmkl_avx512.1.dylib 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Raven90z said:

yes I was follow all method and it worked, but after be patch discord app it does be breaked the Pr patch.

What did you exactly do and which files did you replace? 

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Raven90z said:

I have followed the method of this thread, but it doesn't work anymore now, I guess a disturb between your patch method and the patch method of discord app, if I remove discord patch it works, but I need both. 

You used this https://github.com/Pavo-IM/amd_hackintosh_discord_fix to patch discord? That's not good to mix with this thread patching method... take out those plists and libs and use this method for discord: 

I have deleted all discord patches, it still doesn't work. To be quick  : 

- I downloaded this  https://easyupload.io/2wpz15 
- I have Pr 22.1.2

- I have replaced files in Adobe Premiere pro 2022 -> Contents -> Plug-Ins -> Common

- Executed in terminal "sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022.app"

And after that, it failed : crash to stabilised effect, wha did I miss? ... It worked perfectly for 1 month 😞 

• Moderators

I have deleted all discord patches, it still doesn't work. To be quick  : 

- I downloaded this  https://easyupload.io/2wpz15 
- I have Pr 22.1.2

- I have replaced files in Adobe Premiere pro 2022 -> Contents -> Plug-Ins -> Common

- Executed in terminal "sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022.app"

And after that, it failed : crash to stabilised effect, wha did I miss? ... It worked perfectly for 1 month 😞 

Just replace Stabilizer and Rolling shutter as attached here, Morph cut doesn't seem to have any "strange" intel check.

Recodesign the single bundle binaries, not the app:

sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterRollingShutter.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AEFilterRollingShutter

sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterStabilizer.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AEFilterStabilizer

Then for discord follow the link I've posted earlier... no more libs and plist to preload, just direct patching where needed.

patched.zip

On 1/22/2022 at 3:14 PM, tomnic said:

Just replace Stabilizer and Rolling shutter as attached here, Morph cut doesn't seem to have any "strange" intel check.

Recodesign the single bundle binaries, not the app:

sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterRollingShutter.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AEFilterRollingShutter

sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ 2022.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/AEFilterStabilizer.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AEFilterStabilizer

Then for discord follow the link I've posted earlier... no more libs and plist to preload, just direct patching where needed.

patched.zip 27.37 MB · 2 downloads

Great it works again!

You have still morphcut?

And for Ae 22.1.1 ?

So maybe we can create a GitHub for centralize patches to avoid guys like me asking you all the time for patches that you've already sent many times in this topic? haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Great it works again!

You have still morphcut?

And for Ae 22.1.1 ?

So maybe we can create a GitHub for centralize patches to avoid guys like me asking you all the time for patches that you've already sent many times in this topic? haha

Morphcut should work without patches, thinking about creating a github... not a bad idea!

For After Effects 22.1.1 post libiomp5.dylib, libmkl_avx512.1.dylib, libmkl_core.1.dylib from Contents/Frameworks of your After Effects app.