Jump to content

TRX40 Bare Metal - Vanilla Patches (Yes it works...but..Proxmox is better?)


Recommended Posts

  • Supervisor

No, I have some work to do I have not installed yet it

i hope tomorrow..after OS X beta release with amd 6900xt support 😂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supervisor

well well well..

Big Sur does not start anymore

i thing some changement in MMIO group...

tomorrow i will investigate about it

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fabiosun said:

well well well..

Big Sur does not start anymore

i thing some changement in MMIO group...

tomorrow i will investigate about it

 

 

 

I've seen elsewhere that macOS will not run with Re-Size Bar enabled, it must be disabled.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ckrueger99 said:

I'm looking to the ITX version of this board from ASRock.

That’d be cool! I hope it wouldn’t be too hard to run macOS on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supervisor
9 hours ago, Ploddles said:

 

I've seen elsewhere that macOS will not run with Re-Size Bar enabled, it must be disabled.

 

confirmed!

it hangs in early stage, no way also virtualizing all MMIO group..

It is enough deselect that option and system boots again

I have no checked if MMIO have been changed by new bios , i will check when 6900 xt will be supported 🙂

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone with the sTRX40 Aorus Xtreme, there is a new beta bios available - F4n.

 

I can't try it yet as my mrs has cleared our bedroom into the office so we can decorate and I can't get in there atm. If you want to try it it can be downloaded from HERE

Edited by Ploddles
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 4:29 PM, Ploddles said:

Anyone with the sTRX40 Aorus Xtreme, there is a new beta bios available - F4n.

 

I can't try it yet as my mrs has cleared our bedroom into the office so we can decorate and I can't get in there atm. If you want to try it it can be downloaded from HERE

does sleep & wake work for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jaidy said:

does sleep & wake work for you?


I’ve never got it to work reliably but I haven’t spent much time trying as I just turn it on and off when I want to use it, so sleep isn’t an issue for me. At some point I’ll probably look into it a bit more. 
 

I won’t get a chance to try the new bios until next week sometime, busy decorating the bedroom for the time being. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.