fabiosun

46 minutes ago, gosi said:

@Arrakis which OS X version are you running?

I was thinking about upgrading to a R6900XT which is probably not supported out of the box?

@gosi The reason I choose this blower model is that it fits on the graphics card slot.

Because I need my 4 PCI slots. Then the air is expelled by the card outside the case. (pc case Dark Base 900 from Be Quiet)

This allows me to have two graphics cards in my case without overheating problems.

If I take a 6900XT type card, I gain a little more performance but I lose a PCI slot.

You can go to an R6900XT without problems.

20 minutes ago, Arrakis said:

@gosi

As usual, you have to replace some values with yours: MmioWhitelist, DeviceProperties, number of cores in the first 2 patches, boot-args, PlatformInfo, Memory and add resources.

EFI under OpenCore 0.8.8Trx 40 Gigabyte Designare OpenCore 0.8.8.zip

ah yes thank you! Luckily we have quite similar hardware so there isnt too much to change 🙂

3 hours ago, antuneddu said:

Hi, sorry for the link
Test your EFI.zip updated to vers. OC 0.8.9 (you didn't have the drivers enabled in Uefi)

So remember if you need to edit the plist to bring OCAT to Vers. 0.8.9 first 

Screenshot 2023-02-15 alle 18.29.48.png

Thank you it work now im cleaning up my  efi since I only use Monterey and Ventura . Im still struggling treeing to get my Aquantia 107 card to work . 

Im still struggling trying to get my Aquantia 107 card to work . Does anyone have a working EFI with a working Aquantia on Ventura I can see and to a compare to see what might be missing to get this working. Or if I can get my wifi working that would work also. 

I have a Aquantia 107

Intel I211 Gig lan

Inte WIfi AX200

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 10:48 AM, fabiosun said:

13.3 b1 is out

do not update for now a patch is missing

IMG_3610.thumb.jpg.e3405d707a345d517a491a2536642154.jpg

I saw somewhere earlier today that the updated patches for AMD are available and working well.

• +1 2

• Supervisor

@23d1I have posted about this in this forum

I did some testing with patches sent to me by Algrey and my system was "the first one" to boot fine in beta 13.3

A new patch and an old one with some modify on it are mandatory to boot

image.thumb.png.b43cf89d0848fd8ebe10e2f7d7733568.png

link:

now this

image.png.84d66b2d782a26762aeff87257ec15f0.png

Hi

Help would needed, as I leave my computer for around 20 minutes alone, after that the whole system is unresponsive, extremely slows down, opening one folder in finder takes up to 2-3 minutes. 

At energy saver all off, sleep not enabled (do not goes to sleep, just the screensaver starts). even force quit window pops up so late

Bios at default, only the necessary changes were done

Updated open core, kexts also, mmio done

Any ideas? config plist attached

thank you

duracellconfig.plist.zip

hello everyone,

I use a usb dac for audio. There are regular interruptions in the audio output, in the sense that audio shall be lost for half a second after every five seconds or so. This has been going on forever, and is not due to a recent update or anything. The dac works perfectly fine on my linux installation on the same machine, and on my MacBook, so it is definitely the hackintosh. I am not using any audio kext like AppleALC or anything. Can some one please gimme some advise on resolving this issue?