Intel WIFI 6 + Promox

Gax1985

Hello all,

I have a question to ask of you. My motherboard, which is a Gigabyte B550i, comes with an Intel WiFI 6 chip. I have ordered a Broadcom chip specifically for OSX. Since I have discovered Promox, this is my intended way to get OSX working on my machine. So, would it be possible to not replace my Intel WIFI 6 chip and bridge it with the host, and make it appear as a vmware-compatible network device?

• Supervisor

Hi and welcome Here

I think if your wifi has no direct OSX support is not possible to use..ut not have direct experience in this task

5 hours ago, Gax1985 said:

Hello all,

I have a question to ask of you. My motherboard, which is a Gigabyte B550i, comes with an Intel WiFI 6 chip. I have ordered a Broadcom chip specifically for OSX. Since I have discovered Promox, this is my intended way to get OSX working on my machine. So, would it be possible to not replace my Intel WIFI 6 chip and bridge it with the host, and make it appear as a vmware-compatible network device?

• Like 1