Pre-Installazione Lenovo Yoga S740 Ice Lake 14" (S740-14IIL)

A23SS4NDRO

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TUNIN96 said:

Hey guys, maybe audio will work with this applealc kext version.777576078_ScreenShot2020-08-04at22_48_57.png.35d83ecc7187366a6b0651b544784544.png

no working !I have tried it a long time ago, and currently only fack sound cards can make sound! And there are still problems! When driving the sound card according to the usual steps, there is only a driver but no sound. Some people say it is an IRQ problem, but I tried to use this to counterfeit the repair, but it failed!SSDT-HPET_RTC_TIMR-fix.zip

3 hours ago, TUNIN96 said:

Hey guys, maybe audio will work with this applealc kext version.777576078_ScreenShot2020-08-04at22_48_57.png.35d83ecc7187366a6b0651b544784544.png

but!The nodes of s740 and c740 codec are the same. If theHPET IRQ problem is solved, it should be possible to try to drive with ID=61, no need to do sound card adaptation!

On 7/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, Sabau Ioan said:

Thanks for the tip. Obviously you are on a higher level. By the way, TUNNING's EFI is my work, I gave it to him. Enjoy!!!!

Are you making any progress? We seem to have to move to oc! A Korean seems to be driving a graphics card. His graphics card is G4 

https://x86.co.kr/mymac/4919509  This is his post. We discussed it for a day yesterday without knowing how he drives it!

image.png.e4feba96e8cd8d4bf93a70a2890e2222.png

image.png.67f09893e033dd22409b66a811a55112.png

s740-0penCore. Applying the Korean efi can enter the system, the sound card shows no sound, the time problem is changed to oc fixed, the graphics card has no driver,But there seems to be hope! the existing problem is mainly the adaptation of the ACPI table(I'm not good at this), and the repair of the sound card. It is time to mobilize!20200805-s740-OpenCore,need fix ACPI pach.zip

08-05-s740-OC. The sound card is normal(really fixed), the frequency conversion should be normal, the time is normal, with wifi driver, Bluetooth driver, graphics card is not driven, and the touchpad is not working!

08-05s740-OC-sound card.zip

At the same time, the wifi driver panel is attached! Just put it in the APP folder

HeliPort.zip

6 hours ago, TUNIN96 said:

I tried this efi folder, but I can't boot into system. I uploaded a video booting from this efi folder.

I tried your efi folder and I can boot into system with your same issues. 

Your problem should be that it is not the same device as ours. Try to change the platform id (should not be left or right) or MMIO. I don't know. There are many situations like this, and I am not sure!

I hope you can make more progress, especially the ACPI hot patch. I don’t know much about it, but you can make it first, and then it will be compatible with ice lake.
, Such as the touchpad, although it is not compatible now, we can do the hot patch first, as well as the button mapping and so on! I really can't do this, I hope you can do it!

The sleep seems to be successful, but it seems to be unsuccessful. My test is to plug in the power and there is no way, and further customization is needed! And this may require a graphics card driver to achieve!

origin-8-6.zip

20200806-oc-s740-Update sleep, .zip

On 7/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, Sabau Ioan said:

Thanks for the tip. Obviously you are on a higher level. By the way, TUNNING's EFI is my work, I gave it to him. Enjoy!!!!

Do you have any new progress?If you are proficient in hot patches, I hope you can help make an adaptation!

origin-8-6.zip

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Paolo7297 said:

Me ne sono accorto un po' in ritardo, ma guardate qua: https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/commit/6319f826f7c4c0c2f9b8097cea847ad5265e8946

Io provo ora e in caso di successo aggiornerò il topic del mio ASUS

EDIT: Funzionaaa!!!

Ha un po' di glitch all'avvio, ma funziona!!

Can you please share your EFI? I'm struggling to get my laptop with i3-1005G1 working graphics.

Hi, I got my IGPU working without unlocking DVMT to 64M or higher and even on Big Sur!!

for all of. you whose struggling, set AAPL,ig-platform-id to 0000528A, and add -igfxdvmt boot arg or add enable-dvmt-calc-fix property under AAPL,ig-platform-id in DeviceProperties.

Cheers

ScreenShot.png

WhateverGreen-1.4.2-DEBUG.zip

Edited by Ab2774

1 ora fa, Ab2774 ha scritto:

Hi, I got my IGPU working without unlocking DVMT to 64M or higher and even on Big Sur!!

for all of. you whose struggling, set AAPL,ig-platform-id to 0000528A, and add -igfxdvmt boot arg or add enable-dvmt-calc-fix property under AAPL,ig-platform-id in DeviceProperties.

Cheers

ScreenShot.png

WhateverGreen-1.4.2-DEBUG.zip 305 kB · 0 download

Do you have some sort of glitches? Can you wake up the laptop after closing the screen?

17 minutes ago, Paolo7297 said:

Do you have some sort of glitches? Can you wake up the laptop after closing the screen?

Hi, unfortunately I do, I think the boot glitches can be fixed with spoofing the CPU, after waking from sleep the system does not respond, I don't know if its related to AWAC or RTCWake or the IGPU itself.

Thanks 

12 minuti fa, Ab2774 ha scritto:

Hi, unfortunately I do, I think the boot glitches can be fixed with spoofing the CPU, after waking from sleep the system does not respond, I don't know if its related to AWAC or RTCWake or the IGPU itself.

Thanks 

I have an i7-1065g7 but i have the same glitches, changing the platform id should be the way or maybe spoofing the device id.

For the wakeup i need to analyze the panic i got last time, when i have some times i'll update my thread

2 ore fa, A23SS4NDRO ha scritto:

I think you should test the latest whatevergreen with the latest PR merged (maybe in a couple of hours)

Seems like a DVMT fix was required other than the other issues such as "Unsupported CPU/SKU"

https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/pull/64

Provato a compilare quello, ma a me funziona esattamente allo stesso modo

3 minuti fa, A23SS4NDRO ha scritto:

Per compilare hai aperto un tuo fork e fatto il merge e poi usato xcode (aprendo il .xcodeproj)?

Clonato i sorgenti dalla repo di FireWolf e compilato con xcode. 

Comunque penso che glitch grafici e di sleep siano cose più profonde...